Click here to view the minutes for this meeting
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
July 9, 2012, 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, July 9, 2012, at 5:00 P.M. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Historic Zoning Commission and will include the following items:
1. Minutes: June 11, 2012 and June 18, 2012.
2. Consideration of Demolition (Primary Structure) at 236 3rd Ave. N.; Ron Shuff, Applicant.
3. Consideration of Alterations (Exterior Lighting) at 510 W. Main St.; Jonathan Dodd, Applicant.
4. Consideration of Alterations (Awnings) at 400 Main St. Ste. 100; Abby Palmer, Applicant.
5. Consideration of Signage at 423 S. Margin St.; Amy Shelton (O’More College of Design), Applicant.
6. Consideration of Recommendation onto FMPC for 1009 W. Main St. Conceptual Master Plan; Jason Goddard, Applicant.
7. Other Business.