- Place your garbage, yard waste, blue bag recycling and brush at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your collection day and remove empty containers no later than 7 p.m. on your collection day.
- All broken glass should be wrapped in newspaper, bagged for safety and placed inside rollout containers only.
- Place your furniture and other bulky items at curbside no later than 7 a.m. on your collection day.
- Break down all cardboard boxes.
- Separate yard waste from household waste.
- Bag all trash in your rollout container.
- Place yard clippings in brown biodegradable bags and have out on your collection day by 7 a.m.
- Cut brush into 6-8 ft lengths and stack neatly at curbside.
- Place containers in correct positions. (see container for instructions)
- If you have multiple containers, please place them 5ft apart.
- Don't use plastic bags to hold your yard clippings. Place all yard clippings in brown biodegradable bags.
- Don't use cardboard boxes for yard waste or household waste.
- Don't leave your garbage on or in front of vacant lots for pick up. Garbage is only picked up at properties approved for occupancy.
- Don't stack garbage and yard waste beside mailboxes, near water or gas meters, close to cars, or under low hanging tree limbs or utility wires.
- Don't place medical waste in garbage containers or curbside for pick-up.
- Don't leave vehicle parts curbside for collection-(Contact your local scrap dealer for disposal).
- Don't block streets or alleys.
- Don't put paint, rocks, dirt, oil, or yard waste in your container(s).
- Don't place private cans at curbside.
- Don't place contruction materials at curbside.
- Don't place yard waste in Buck-A-Bag tagged bags.
- Don't place glass, Styrofoam, or non-recyclable household waste in your blue recycling bag(s).
Last updated: 11/20/2013 8:27:03 AM