TO VIEW MINUTES FOR THIS MEETING CLICK HERE
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
BATTLEFIELD PRESERVATION COMMISSION
August 9, 2012, 7:30 A.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Battlefield Preservation Commission will be held at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 7:30 A.M. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Battlefield Preservation Commission and will include the following items:
1. Minutes: July 12, 2012
2. Update from Williamson County Civil War Fact Sheet Work Group
3. Battlefield Preservation Plan Priorities Breakdown
4. Annual Illumination Event
5. 2013 Battle of Franklin Reenactment
6. Announcements & Other Business