- 2014 Development Report
- 2015 Franklin Land Use Plan - Adopted 9/24/15
- 2006 Household Survey Results
- 2006 Annexation Feasibility Study
- 2004 Land Use Inventory
- 2013 CPAT Study Report
To review the existing planning related policies and regulations such as the Land Use Plan, the Zoning Ordinance, the Major Thoroughfare Plan, as well as Franklin’s Bike and Pedestrian plan please visit the regulations portion of our website.
Affordable Housing and Revitalization Reports
- The Board of Mayor and Aldermen amended the CRP to expand the geographical boundaries to be more inclusive of existing neighborhoods in the city’s central area and to broaden the area for grant opportunities. Click here to see the Community Revitalization Plan.
- Click the link in red to view the 2009 CAPER Report
Metropolitan Planning Organization Reports
The City of Franklin is a part of the Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The MPO's mission includes a committment to providing leadership to the region in the planning, funding, and development of a regional multi-modal transportation system; one that promotes personal and social economic prosperity while encouraging sustainable growth and development practices to protect and preserve valuable community and natural assets. They help to coordinate regional plans, reports and studies, such as those listed below.
- Nashville Area MPO Bicycle and Pedestrian Study - November 2009
- Executive Summary
- Technical Memo 1 - Regional Inventory
- Technical Memo 2 - Needs Assessment
- Technical Memo 3A - Objectives and Strategies
- Technical Memo 3B - Count Procedures Manual
- Technical Memo 4 - Project Evaluation Methodology
- Technical Memo 5 - Region Prioity List and Funding Options
- Technical Memo 6 - Policies and Programs
- Technical Memo 7 - Funding Toolbox
- Technical Memo 8 - Design Guidelines