- 2014 Development Report
- 2013 CPAT Study Report
- 2006 Household Survey Results
- 2006 Annexation Feasibility Study
- 2004 Land Use Inventory
Affordable Housing and Revitalization Reports
Local and Regional Transportation Reports
The City of Franklin’s Transportation Plans can be found on the Engineering Department webpage.
The City of Franklin is a part of the Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The MPO's mission includes a commitment to providing leadership to the region in the planning, funding, and development of a regional multi-modal transportation system; one that promotes personal and social economic prosperity while encouraging sustainable growth and development practices to protect and preserve valuable community and natural assets. They help to coordinate regional plans, reports and studies, such as those listed below.
- 2035 Regional Transportation Plan
- Nashville Area MPO Bicycle and Pedestrian Study - November 2009
- Executive Summary
- Technical Memo 1 - Regional Inventory
- Technical Memo 2 - Needs Assessment
- Technical Memo 3A - Objectives and Strategies
- Technical Memo 3B - Count Procedures Manual
- Technical Memo 4 - Project Evaluation Methodology
- Technical Memo 5 - Region Prioity List and Funding Options
- Technical Memo 6 - Policies and Programs
- Technical Memo 7 - Funding Toolbox
- Technical Memo 8 - Design Guidelines
The City of Franklin Transit System is managed and operated by the Transportation Management Association (TMA) Group, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and was established in 1988 as a public-private partnership of business, governmental, and community leaders, who understand that transportation can either make our communities great or break the backbone of our communities. The TMA Group recently conducted a study of transit options to address growth and development in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, which can be found at the link below.