Inspections are a vital part of any building process. Inspections ensure that projects meet minimum safety standards. We all want our homes, businesses, churches, etc. to be built to protect us and our families. Listed below are numerous links for your information pertaining to inspections on residential and commercial projects. Our inspectors are always glad to answer any questions that you may have.
- Residential Inspection Procedures
- Commercial Inspection Procedures
- Electrical Permit and Inspection Guide
- Sales Trailer Requirements [PDF]
- Residential Final Building Inspection Checklist
- Residential Footing Inspection Procedures
The City of Franklin Fire Marshal's Office also does Code Enforcement and inspections on Non-Residential projects. For information regarding the Fire Marshal's Code Enforcement, plan submittal and inspections click here.