Inspections are a vital part of any building process. Inspections ensure that projects meet minimum safety standards. We all want our homes, businesses, churches, etc. to be built to protect us and our families. Listed below are numerous links for your information pertaining to inspections on residential and commercial projects. Our inspectors are always glad to answer any questions that you may have.
- Residential Inspection Schedule
- Electrical Permit & Inspection Guide
- Commercial Inspection Requirements & Procedures [PDF]
- Deck Construction [PDF]
- Sales Trailer Requirements [PDF]
- Swimming Pools [PDF]
- Swimming Pool Alarm Requirements
- Common Cause for Plumbing Inspection Failures
- Residential Wood Deck Construction Guide from the 2012 IRC
- Residential Final Building Inspection Checklist
- Roof Drip Edge Notice
- Residential Footing Inspection Procedures
The City of Franklin Fire Marshal's Office also does Code Enforcement and inspections on Non-Residential projects. For information regarding the Fire Marshal's Code Enforcement, plan submittal and inspections click here.