- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
- Nov 16 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A very nice note from a local Cub Scout Den Leader about Rick McPeak, Assistant Director of… https://t.co/1JpoSRf4My
- Nov 16 #FranklinTBT: A view of Main Street from St. Paul's Episcopal Church's tower, circa 1925. Photo: @WilcoHeritage https://t.co/pBzeJxkd3E
- Nov 15 Downtown Franklin is getting festive! https://t.co/yb2uwO2L2p
- Nov 15 #WaterWednesday: Stepping in dog poop is gross. Swimming in it is even worse. Protect our streams and SCOOP THE POO… https://t.co/jnjhyOfxAX
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Digital Records Technician, apply today
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Digital Records Technician. Reporting to the Public Affairs Lieutenant, the Digital Records Technician will provide highly-technical assistance with downloading, securing, maintaining, and storing all digital recordings created by Franklin Police Officers in the course of their official duty.
The person in this position will assist with the fulfillment of appropriately redacted digital record copies needed by a variety of internal and external customers and will assist with policy and procedure development, and implementation and management of the FPD body camera program, currently under development.
The Digital Records Technician will complete or assist with the field acquisition, preservation, and enhancement of surveillance video at secondary locations captured by third-party systems, and will enhance or assist with the enhancement needed for investigation and/or public release to aid in the identification and arrest of wanted suspects. This position will also produce and edit television packages, graphics, and other digital media needed for promotion by Franklin Police Public Affairs.
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of a high school diploma, applicable college or technical school degree, and five or more years related experience.
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.