- Dec 16 A holiday greeting from Building and Neighborhood Services. https://t.co/ryNZJyMVOq
- Dec 16 A holiday greeting from the City's Law Department. https://t.co/xPBwZuSo4u
- Dec 15 A holiday greeting from City Administrator Eric Stuckey. https://t.co/kI9IChU0su
- Dec 15 A holiday greeting from Mayor Ken Moore. https://t.co/fm8YgNEpgw
- Dec 14 Goodnight, Franklin! https://t.co/k3Aqo19ol5
- Dec 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note from "The Flakes." They are a group longtime friends and Franklin residents who… https://t.co/uOcJYeoKhJ
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.