- Nov 23 Happy Thanksgiving, Franklin! https://t.co/NCAX53UYZQ
- Nov 22 #WaterWednesday: Harpeth River Fun Facts https://t.co/trHD6f8GzO
- Nov 21 #TrashTalkingTuesday: We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/IT37u0UoUL
- Nov 20 We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/cVjStarzde
- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.