- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
- Nov 16 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A very nice note from a local Cub Scout Den Leader about Rick McPeak, Assistant Director of… https://t.co/1JpoSRf4My
- Nov 16 #FranklinTBT: A view of Main Street from St. Paul's Episcopal Church's tower, circa 1925. Photo: @WilcoHeritage https://t.co/pBzeJxkd3E
- Nov 15 Downtown Franklin is getting festive! https://t.co/yb2uwO2L2p
- Nov 15 #WaterWednesday: Stepping in dog poop is gross. Swimming in it is even worse. Protect our streams and SCOOP THE POO… https://t.co/jnjhyOfxAX
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.