- Oct 21 Fraternal Order of Police Blood Drive at Franklin Police Headquarters, Monday https://t.co/dhlCu7sq19 https://t.co/hTqDIWuMkR
- Oct 20 Detectives want to identify suspect who took advantage of elderly shopper https://t.co/dWAR4Oe2F7 https://t.co/OX6pvTUEA6
- Oct 20 Consider avoiding downtown. Delays are substantial due to TDOT construction on Fifth Ave. All downtown detours are… https://t.co/2AyKzupj5V
- Oct 20 Reward offered for info on bank fraud suspect https://t.co/7kTNh1zX4A
- Oct 20 Tornado sirens at Oakview Elementary, Burwood, & Hillsboro Rec Center will be tested today. This is only a test.
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #