- Nov 22 #WaterWednesday: Harpeth River Fun Facts https://t.co/trHD6f8GzO
- Nov 21 #TrashTalkingTuesday: We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/IT37u0UoUL
- Nov 20 We are on a holiday schedule this week for trash collection: https://t.co/m5SoBcKLuv https://t.co/cVjStarzde
- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #