- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
- Dec 06 We asked several kids: How does Santa deliver? https://t.co/tk7nW2YtdB
- Dec 06 #WaterWednesday: Remember, storm drains are meant for stormwater! Materials that are dumped down storm drains end u… https://t.co/YbKvyYJmJa
- Dec 05 We asked several kids about Santa's Reindeer. Here's what they had to say. https://t.co/XjHLT0Wx49
- Dec 05 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/6TdkXc42T1
- Dec 04 We asked several kids: Who is Santa? https://t.co/jbXzcfRJqJ
Franklin Firefighters Fight Breast Cancer with T-shirt Sales
Firefighters wearing, selling pink ribbon t-shirts
Franklin, TN - Franklin Firefighters are selling Franklin Fire Department breast cancer t-shirts to raise money for women battling breast cancer.
Shirts are on sale now at all eight Franklin fire stations and City Hall. The shirts are navy blue with pink lettering, available in men’s and women’s cuts. They start at $20 for standard sizes.
Firefighters will wear the breast cancer t-shirts while working on shift October 18-20 in honor of National Mammography Day, which is October 20.
This campaign is a joint effort of the Franklin Fire Department and the Franklin Firefighters Association. Franklin Fire Engineer David Edge, who is the Association president, said the proceeds will benefit patients of the Breast Health Center at Williamson Medical Center.
For more information contact the Franklin Fire Department at (615) 791-3270 or visit www.franklintn.gov/fire.