- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
- Dec 12 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/nuGeo2emxk
- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #