- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #