- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Franklin Special School District and City of Franklin Hosts September 5 Open House
Feedback requested on preliminary concept plans for recreational improvements at Johnson Elementary, Freedom Intermediate and Freedom Middle/Poplar Grove
FRANKLIN, Tenn.– Franklin Special School District invites teachers, parents, parks users, and others to attend an interactive public input meeting on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. The open house will be from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on September 5, 2017 in the Freedom Middle School Lobby, located at 750 New Highway 96 West, Franklin, Tenn. 37064.
Participants can drop by anytime from 5:00-7:00 p.m. to share feedback on preliminary concept plans for recreational improvements at Freedom Middle School/Poplar Grove, Freedom Intermediate School and Johnson Elementary School. This feedback can also include needs for how the proposed improvements should be phased.
Public comments will be incorporated into a final draft concept plan and report that will ultimately be presented to the Franklin Special School District Board and the Franklin Board of Mayor and Aldermen for approval.
-# # #-