- Dec 14 Goodnight, Franklin! https://t.co/k3Aqo19ol5
- Dec 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note from "The Flakes." They are a group longtime friends and Franklin residents who… https://t.co/uOcJYeoKhJ
- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
Driver charged in May crash that killed motorcyclist
Carey McGowan, 50, of Nolensville, has been charged in the May crash that killed 44-year old Patrick Sturdivant. The crash happened on May 10, 2017, shortly after 5:30 pm on E. McEwen Drive near Carothers Parkway.
An in-depth investigation determined that McGowan hit Sturdivant’s motorcycle and then intentionally left the scene. Carey McGowan, charged with (1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident Resulting in Death and (2) Failure to Exercise Due Care Resulting in the Death of Another, was booked into the Williamson County Jail today. Due in court on August 31 at 9 am, McGowan is currently free on a $10,000 bond.
# # #