- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Driver charged in May crash that killed motorcyclist
Carey McGowan, 50, of Nolensville, has been charged in the May crash that killed 44-year old Patrick Sturdivant. The crash happened on May 10, 2017, shortly after 5:30 pm on E. McEwen Drive near Carothers Parkway.
An in-depth investigation determined that McGowan hit Sturdivant’s motorcycle and then intentionally left the scene. Carey McGowan, charged with (1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident Resulting in Death and (2) Failure to Exercise Due Care Resulting in the Death of Another, was booked into the Williamson County Jail today. Due in court on August 31 at 9 am, McGowan is currently free on a $10,000 bond.
# # #