- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
Felony evading suspect held following 3rd DUI
A repeat DUI offender remains behind bars following his arrest, Friday. Franklin Police spotted 33-year-old Marco Owens driving down Mack Hatcher near Cool Springs Boulevard at 1:00 Friday morning. Owens was wanted for evading Brentwood Police just a short time earlier. When Franklin Police spotted Owens driving, one of his tires was flat and heavily smoking. Officers stopped Owens, determined he was impaired and arrested him.
Charged with Felony Evading, DUI – 3rd Offense, Speeding, Possession of Marijuana, Driving on a Revoked License, Failure to Maintain a Lane, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Owens is being held in the Williamson County Jail on a $17,000 bond. He is due in court August 31 at 1:00 pm.
Booze it and lose it
# # #