- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
- Dec 06 We asked several kids: How does Santa deliver? https://t.co/tk7nW2YtdB
- Dec 06 #WaterWednesday: Remember, storm drains are meant for stormwater! Materials that are dumped down storm drains end u… https://t.co/YbKvyYJmJa
- Dec 05 We asked several kids about Santa's Reindeer. Here's what they had to say. https://t.co/XjHLT0Wx49
- Dec 05 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/6TdkXc42T1
- Dec 04 We asked several kids: Who is Santa? https://t.co/jbXzcfRJqJ
Suspect in stolen car who tried to run over Franklin Police Officer arrested
A shoplifter who used a stolen car to wreck four police cars and tried running over a Franklin Police Officer last week is in custody. The arrest took place this morning at the 16-year-old’s Nashville high school.
On Thursday night, 08/10/2017, Franklin PD Flex Officers located an unoccupied stolen car in the parking lot of the Academy Sports on Mallory Lane. The stolen car was believed to have been driven there by two earlier shoplifting suspects. As officers approached the suspects who were re-entering that stolen car, the driver crashed into four police cars and nearly ran over a Franklin Police Officer during her dangerous getaway. Officers were later stunned to learn she is only sixteen.
Charged with Felony Theft, Reckless Aggravated Assault, three counts of Aggravated Assault, and Shoplifting, the suspect is in the process of being booked into the Williamson County Juvenile Detention Center. A court date has not yet been set. Additional charges are expected in this case.
# # #