Contact the City Communications office at (615) 791-3217
- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Crime Stoppers cash offered for info in counterfeit bill case
Post Date:08/16/2017 10:45 AM
Return to full list >>
Crime Stoppers cash is being offered for information on these two, who passed a $100 counterfeit at the Mallory Ln. Kroger on August 5.
If you know either of these people, call Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000.
# # #