- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Franklin Police, FBI Investigating Berry Farms Bank Robbery
Franklin Police and the FBI are investigating a Tuesday afternoon bank robbery. It happened at the Franklin Synergy Bank, 40 Moss Lane, shortly after 4:00 pm. The suspect pictured here entered the bank and approached the teller counter where he presented a robbery demand note. The suspect fled in a white Toyota Corolla following the robbery. No further information is currently known.
A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000
is being offered for anyone who can help identify this suspect.
Call Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000