- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
A Portion of Carothers Parkway to be Temporarily Closed for Water Line Work
Beginning August 6-8, Carothers from McEwen to Liberty Pike, will be closed overnight
Franklin- Beginning Sunday evening August 6, through Tuesday evening August 8, Carothers Parkway between East McEwen Drive and Liberty Pike will be detoured around water line construction in the roadway. The closure hours will be from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each of these nights, to minimize the impact to residents and visitors who travel this road.
The project will include the re-construction of roadway pavement and re-installation of pavement markings. During the day, all lanes will be open and temporary markings will guide drivers.Franklin Police officers will assist drivers approaching this zone before and after the closures during the installation and removal of temporary traffic control devices and barrels.
Detour signage will direct northbound motorists eastward on Liberty Pike to Turning Wheel Lane going north, and then back west on East McEwen Drive to Carothers Parkway. Detour signage will direct southbound motorists westward on East McEwen Drive to Mallory Lane going south, and then back east on Liberty Pike.
This water line project will facilitate service to new developments in the rapidly growing Carothers Parkway corridor.