- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
- Dec 06 We asked several kids: How does Santa deliver? https://t.co/tk7nW2YtdB
- Dec 06 #WaterWednesday: Remember, storm drains are meant for stormwater! Materials that are dumped down storm drains end u… https://t.co/YbKvyYJmJa
- Dec 05 We asked several kids about Santa's Reindeer. Here's what they had to say. https://t.co/XjHLT0Wx49
- Dec 05 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/6TdkXc42T1
- Dec 04 We asked several kids: Who is Santa? https://t.co/jbXzcfRJqJ
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.