- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.