- Dec 14 Goodnight, Franklin! https://t.co/k3Aqo19ol5
- Dec 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note from "The Flakes." They are a group longtime friends and Franklin residents who… https://t.co/uOcJYeoKhJ
- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Police Officer
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Under limited supervision, patrols assigned zone while exercising responsibility for the enforcement of state and local laws relating to public safety and welfare. Controls traffic, prevents crime or disturbances of the peace, and arrests violators. While working under often stressful, high-risk conditions, applies good independent judgment when dealing with dangerous or unusual situations and implements safe practices and procedures.
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
◾Eligible to become P.O.S.T. certified
◾At least twenty-one years of age
◾Licensed and qualified to operate a firearm
◾Valid Tennessee driver’s license
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.