- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
DUI checkpoint announced, this weekend in Franklin
Friday night, the Franklin Police Department will conduct a sobriety checkpoint on Hillsboro Road to help stop impaired drivers. Checkpoints are one of the many traffic safety measures the FPD uses to prevent DUI crashes. We ask Franklin drivers to exercise caution and never drive while impaired.
Through grant funding awarded by the Tennessee Highway Safety Office, the FPD is provided with support and resources that help combat impaired driving, including training, equipment, and overtime pay for Franklin Police Officers conducting DUI checkpoints and saturation patrols.
Did you know that Tennessee law requires the pre-publication of sobriety checkpoints? Learn more