- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
- Dec 12 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/nuGeo2emxk
- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
Atlanta man remains jailed after arrest for Criminal Simulation and Using False Identification
Officers were summoned to the Cool Springs Belk, on June 8, after a man acting suspiciously caught the eye of security. Responding officers determined that 24-year-old Akeem McLeod, of Atlanta, was in possession of 12 cloned credit cards. McLeod was attempting purchases on several of them at different registers throughout the store. In addition to the fraudulent cards, McLeod was also in possession of a fake Pennsylvania identification card.
McLeod is being held on a $26,000 bond. He is due in court 06/22/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #