- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
One teen critical, one arrested following fall from moving vehicle
Seth C. Goering
A Franklin teen was critically injured after he fell from a moving vehicle, early this morning, in the Franklin Green subdivision. Officers were summoned to Brimstead Drive at 12:15 a.m. after the victim fell off of a car being driven by 19-year-old Seth Christian Goering. The victim was rushed to Nashville’s Vanderbilt Medical Center where he is in critical condition. Investigating officers determined that the driver, Goering, was impaired and arrested him.
Goering, charged with DUI, Reckless Endangerment, Drug Possession, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, is free on the $22,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 06/22/2017 at 1:00 p.m.
Franklin Police are asking parents with teenagers to talk with them about this incident to stress the dangers of underage drinking, drunk driving, and the improper use of motor vehicles.
# # #