Alderman Clyde Barnhill
|Alderman Pearl Bransfordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alderman Margaret Martinemail@example.com|
Beer Board Staff Contact:
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
- Date: 12/14/2010 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
VIEW MINUTES FROM THIS MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 14th day December at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of November 9, 2010.
2. Consider application of Mark George & Hany Awad d/b/a W Main Street Market, 1182 W Main St,
Mark George, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Jones & Ross LLC d/b/a Brewhouse South, 1855 Galleria Blvd, John Rafter,
Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of JJ’s Wine Bar LLC d/b/a JJ’s Wine Bar, 206 E Main Street, Jessie Summerville
Myhre, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Cajun Steamer Ventures LLC d/b/a Cajun Christmas Bash, 1175 Meridian
Blvd, #108 (Parking Lot), Scott Evans, Managing Agent, for special event permit, on premises.
6. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.