Alderman Clyde Barnhill
|Alderman Pearl Bransfordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alderman Margaret Martinemail@example.com|
Beer Board Staff Contact:
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
- Date: 10/14/2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 14th day of October at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of September 9th, 2014.
2. Consider application of Murphy Food Stores LLC d/b/a Murphy’s Piggly Wiggly, 1022 Columbia
Avenue, Brandon Chad Murphy, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Music City Pieworks-Cool Springs LLC d/b/a Pie Five Pizza, 401B Cool
Springs Blvd, Suite 220, Richard Davis, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Southeast Restaurant Group-TM, LLC d/b/a TGI Friday’s #62578, 520
Cool Springs Blvd, Albert Boldin, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Henderson Corporation d/b/a The Neighbourhood Taproom & Kitchen,
1010 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 118, Glen Henderson, Managing Agent, for on premises
6. Consider application of The Cheesecake Factory Restaurants Inc. d/b/a The Cheesecake Factory,
1800 Galleria Blvd, #1166, Stephen Carroll Bragg, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Chalak Restaurants Franklin LLC d/b/a Genghis Grill Build Your Own
Stir Fry, 600B Frazier Drive #140, Michael Lefoldt, Managing Agent for on premises consumption.
8. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITIES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.