Alderman Clyde Barnhill
|Alderman Pearl Bransfordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alderman Margaret Martinemail@example.com|
Beer Board Staff Contact:
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
- Date: 08/12/2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 12th day of August, 2014 at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of July 8th, 2014.
2. Consider Application of Zoe’s Restaurants Nashville LLC d/b/a Zoe’s Kitchen, 3058 Mallory Lane, Suite 160, William Freeston, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
3. Consider Application of TGI Friday’s Inc. d/b/a TGI Friday’s #310, 520 Cool Springs Boulevard, Albert Boldin, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
4. Consider Application of Gothom Food Services Inc., d/b/a Papa Boudreaux’s Cajun Café and Catering Company, 328 Main Street, Bradley Bader, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
5. Consider Application of Red Lobster Restaurants, LLC d/b/a Red Lobster #0620, 1718 Galleria Boulevard, Cory Jackson, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
6. Consider Application of DHC Food & Beverage Corporation d/b/a Cool Springs Conference Center, 7020 Carothers Parkway, Michael Sanders, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
7. Consider Application of DHC Food & Beverage Corporation d/b/a Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, 700 Cool Springs Boulevard, Michael Sanders, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
8. Consider Application of Franklin Tomorrow Inc. d/b/a Franklin Tomorrow Chili Cookoff at Pumpkinfest, Third Avenue North from Square to Bridge; McCreary’s, 414 Main Street, Gray’s On Main, 332 Main Street, Mindy Tate, Managing Agent, for On Premises, Special Event Beer Permit, Event Date & Hours: October 25, 2014, 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
9. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITIES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.