Alderman Clyde Barnhill
|Alderman Pearl Bransfordemail@example.com|
|Alderman Margaret Martinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Beer Board Staff Contact:
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
- Date: 07/08/2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 8th day of July at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of June 10th, 2014.
2. Consider application of Manjula Inc. d/b/a Café India, 101 International Drive, Suite 106,
Likki Manjula, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Westhaven Foundation d/b/a Front Street Craft Beer Celebratlion,
188 Front Street, Matt Lowney, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption,
event date & hours: August 9, 2014, 3:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
4. Consider application of Westhaven Foundation d/b/a Franklin 4 the Cure, 401 Cheltenham
Avenue, Amy Law, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption, event date &
hours: September 20, 2014, 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
5. Consider application of Tennessee Death Row Dogs Inc. d/b/a Live on the Square, 317 Main
Street, Daryl Stone, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption, event date &
hours: July 12, 2014, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
6. Consider application of The Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a the
Heritage Ball, 1343 Carnton Lane, Eastern Flank Battle Park, Torrey Barnhill, Managing Agent,
for special event, on premises consumption, event date & hours: September 20, 2014, 6:00 PM
until 12:00 AM.
7. Other Business.