To access agendas or minutes for meetings held after September 24, 2014, click the name of the Board or Commission listed below.
**CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CANDIDATE FORUM THURSDAY, OCT. 15, 2015 **CLICK ON THE 6PM Worksession on the next page!
BOMA Work Session
- Date: 02/23/2010 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call to Order
02. Citizen Comments
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
03* Consideration Of Event Permit Application From My Father’s House For The Cinco De Mayo Event In Pinkerton Park On May 1, 2010. Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
04. Consideration of Event Permit Application From Franklin First United Methodist Church for Franklin’s Fiddlin’ Fish 5K on May 15, 2010. Jackie Moore, Police Chief
05. Consideration Of Event Permit Application From Mellow Mushroom for Downtown Franklin On May 8th (Quadrant of Square). Jackie Moore, Police Chief
06. Consideration Of Event Permit Application From Heritage Foundation For Heritage Ball On October 2, 2010. (EFBP) Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
07. Presentation Of Establishing A Franklin Parks Foundation
Anna Shuford & Deanna Scheffel, Parks Department
08.* Discussion Of SPUI Vs. Diamond Interchange (Continued Discussion And Additional Subject Material Information; Continued From 2/09/10 Worksession)
David Parker, City Engineer/CIP Executive
09.* Consideration of Ordinance 2010-14, An Ordinance To Amend Title 5, Section 8 Relative To Disposal Of Surplus Real Property For Use In The Affordable And Workforce Housing Program
Shauna Billingsley, Interim City Attorney
10. Review and Discussion ofPolicy for Sewer Connection.
Alderman Michael Skinner
11. Status Update on Ordinance 2009-55, Offenses Against The Peace And Quiet.
Eric Stuckey, City Administrator
12. Small Projects Prioritization Follow-Up.
David Parker, City Engineer/CIP
13. Consideration Of Month To Month Lease Agreement with Battle Ground Brewery, LLC For Office And Parking Space At Old Old Jail, 118 Bridge Street
Vernon Gerth, ACA
Community and Economic Development
14. Other Business
Eric S. Stuckey
To request accommodations due to disabilities, please contact the Human Resources Risk Manager at (615) 791-3277.