Alderman Clyde Barnhill
|Alderman Pearl Bransfordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alderman Margaret Martinemail@example.com|
Beer Board Staff Contact:
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
- Date: 11/13/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 13th day November at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of October 9th, 2012.
To view minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Consider application of Walter Balbin d/b/aGiorgio’s Restaurant Italian & Mexican, 1409 West
Main Street, Suite 301, Walter Balbin, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Kayla Bupasiri d/b/a Siam Pad Thai, 9100 Carothers Pkwy, Suite 108,
Kayla Bupasiri, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of OCI Enterprises Inc. d/b/a Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, 440 Cool
Springs Blvd, Tammy Hood, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Cocina Caliente Inc. d/b/a 55 South/Cork & Cow, 403 Main Street,
Grant Campbell, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Mary Ellis Crean & O’More College of Design d/b/a Tom Crean
Authentic Ireland Festival, 423 South Margin Street, Elizabeth Ellis Crean, Managing Agent, for
special event, on premises. Event Date & Hours: November 17, 2012, 10:00 AM until 11:00 PM.
7. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.